Rockery bonsai is actually a kind of three-dimensional painting, after the author's artistic processing, carried out a magical way of moving heaven and earth. In a small pot, the beauty of nature is reproduced through the composition of mountains, plants and ornaments, creating works of art originating from nature but higher than nature, which can be described as a miniature of the natural landscape. So what should we pay attention to?
The choice of bonsai is the first step in bonsai production. We should choose a suitable basin for this kind of plant. For example, some plants do not like too much water, we should choose the basin of ventilation and drainage. For other decorations, we can use things with regional characteristics according to local conditions.
Before making bonsai in rockery, we must know what kind of bonsai to be made, what plants to be used, and what to do, in order to make a good work.
1. Bonding mountain body: First of all, we should adjust the proportion of cement mortar, pay attention to the use and adjustment of mortar, and also pay attention to the consistency of mortar.
2. Stone processing, need to connect the mountain with hammer and chisel and other tools to process texture and relatively special shape.
3. Bonded mountain: Coating cement paste on both sides of rock to make the rock unite as a whole. Attention should be paid to avoid seeing cracks in the place where the rock binds. Also pay attention to cleaning up the excess paste.
1. The production of rockery bonsai is good, and it needs to be stored for a period of time to maintain it normally. Special attention should be paid to water conservation for two or three days before the mountain will be basically stable. Otherwise there is a danger of collapse.
2. The plants in rockery bonsai are young and delicate. Because the soil has almost no water storage, they can not withstand strong sunlight, can only be placed in the appropriate sunlight. At the same time, exposure to strong sunshine will damage the decorations on bonsai and make our hard work pay for everything. Therefore, in peacetime, especially in midsummer, it is necessary to strengthen shading, otherwise it will lead to poor growth, atrophy of flowers and trees, and withering of moss on the soil surface.
3. Outdoor management of bonsai in rockery should prevent heavy rain from scouring, and do not water too fiercely, otherwise it will wash away the basin mud and affect plant growth. When water is supplied to the bonsai of rockery, it is better to spray or immerse in water. This is conducive to the growth of plants, flowers, plants and mosses. It can also wash away the dust on the surface of rocks and keep the whole rocks green and vigorous.
Small rockery bonsai can store water, sometimes with pavilions, pontoons, people, animals and other ingredients, but also often with trees or small plants, through artistic processing, so that the beauty of mountains and waters condensed, reproduced in the basin. At the same time, rocky bonsai is the main body of rocky bonsai. Only by doing a good job of rocky bonsai, can a complete bonsai be formed.