Rockery bonsai is a kind of three-dimensional painting, after the author's artistic processing, the magical way of moving the sky and shrinking the earth is dealt with. In the nearest basin, the natural beauty is reappeared in the form of mountains, plants and accessories, creating works of art originating from nature but higher than nature. It can be said to be the miniature of natural landscape scenery. Let's take a look at the production of small rockery bonsai. Law!
在小型假山盆景製作中，首先要選好盆，盆景很講究盆和架的襯托，盆，一般有紫砂盆、磁盤、大理石盤、鍾乳石“雲盤”、水磨石盤等。山石盆景常用的淺 盤多為長方形或腰圓形，下有四個底腳，盤沿向外凸出而多棱，以增強裝飾性，白色或淺藍色，能顯示出水麵。目前市場上的白色硬質塑料淺盤和白水泥磨石盤出 售，價格便宜，也可選用。至於陳設盆的幾架，可就地取材，創造出富有地方特色的幾架。
In the production of small-scale rockery bonsai, first of all, we should choose a good basin. Bonsai pays attention to the backing of basins and shelves. Basins generally have purple sand basins, disks, marble pans, stalactite "Yunpan" and terrazzo pans. Most of the shallow pans used in mountain and stone bonsai are rectangular or waist-shaped, with four bottom feet. The pans protrude outward and have many edges to enhance decorative, white or light blue, which can show the water surface. At present, white hard plastic shallow disc and white cement grinding stone disc on the market are available at low prices. As for the display pots, local materials can be used to create a few with local characteristics.
Before making bonsai in small rockery, we must make sure which kind of bonsai we want to make and which kind of bonsai we want to make. Otherwise, we can't do it. According to the conception, we can put the shape of mountain body in the sand table initially. Note: The height and size of the rockery should be in proportion to the size of the shallow mouth basin.
1. Bonding mountain body: First, we should adjust the cement mortar, pay attention to the use of the mortar with adjustments, but also pay attention to the consistency of the slurry.
2. Stone processing: To process the texture and more peculiar shape of the mountain body which needs to be bonded with hammer, chisel, saw and other tools.
3. Bonding hill body: Apply cement mortar on both sides of the hill and stone which need to be bonded separately to make the hill and stone fit together. Attention should be paid when bonding, so that the crack marks can not be seen at the bonding place of the hill and stone as far as possible, and the excess mortar at the bonding place should be cleaned up.
1. Rockery bonsai can not be touched immediately after the production is completed. The mountain body will be basically solid only after two or three days of water spraying and maintenance.
2. The plants in the bonsai of rockery are young and delicate. Because the soil has little water storage, they can not withstand strong sunshine and can only see appropriate sunshine. At the same time, exposure will make the decorations on the bonsai discolored, peeled and broken, making the whole bonsai lose its ornamental value. Therefore, it is necessary to strengthen shading in peacetime, especially in midsummer, which must be maintained under shade shed, otherwise it will lead to poor growth, atrophy of flowers and trees, and withered moss on the soil surface.
3. The outdoor management of bonsai in rockery should prevent rainstorm from scouring, and water should not be too fierce, otherwise it will wash away the basin mud and affect plant growth. When providing water for bonsai in rockery, it is better to spray or immerse in water, which is conducive to the growth of plants, plants and mosses, and can wash away the dust on the surface of rocks, so as to keep the whole rocks fresh and green and full of vitality.
Conclusion: Small rockery bonsai can store water, sometimes with pavilions, boat bridges, people, animals and other non-components, but also often with trees or small plants, after artistic processing, so that the beautiful scenery of mountains and rivers can be completely concentrated, reproduced in the basin. At the same time, rockery is the main body of bonsai, and only when the production of rockery is completed, can it be combined into a complete bonsai.