Nowadays, for home decoration, rockery is the choice of many people. Rockery is the epitome of people's favorite landscape. Some people will set bonsai rockeries indoors to decorate the house, others will make rockeries in the family garden to decorate. What are the ways to make rockery? Let Xiaobian give you a supplementary science lesson today.
Production method of bonsai rockery:
1. Conceptual design: Before making rockery, we must have a comprehensive bonsai. What kind of bonsai to do, we must determine the shape of bonsai, otherwise you can not start. According to this idea, the initial shape is sand table. Note: The height and size of the rockery are directly proportional to the size of the shallow basin.
2. Jiaoshan rockery: The first step of Jiaoshan is to adjust the cement glue, pay attention to the use of the glue, and pay attention to the consistency of the glue. The second step, stone processing, need to use hammer bonding tools? Chisel? Saws and other tools to produce textures and more exotic shapes. The third step is to connect the mountains. Cement glue is applied on both sides of the rock and stone to make the rock one. Attention should be paid to bonding so that no trace of fracture can be seen at the joints of rocks. Carefully remove excess glue from the adhesive.
3、保養假山:假山製作完畢後，不能立即觸摸，要節約用水2 - 3天，假山會基本牢固。
3. Maintenance of rockery: After making the rockery, you can't touch it immediately. You should save water for 2-3 days, and the rockery will be basically solid.
Method of making cement rockery:
1. locations lofting: Classify the site according to the overall construction plan, soften the passage, survey the site, check the height of the site and the relationship between the site and the surrounding buildings, and determine the scope of construction.
2. Bottom: Dig an open line, dig out the concrete layer and lay a good foundation.
3. Buried part: When the buried part is on the surface of buried concrete, there are three kinds of fixing methods according to the size and function of the buried part.
(1) Planar internals are small in size and can be directly connected with the main rib. However, the position of the internal parts should be observed at any time during the injection process, and the problems should be solved in time.
(2) Angle steel embedded parts can be directly connected with the main rib, and must be bored in the hole of the embedded parts to prevent small area under the embedded parts.
(3) In the manufacture of large-scale embedded parts, besides fixing with fixed tendons, angle steel must also be placed at the top to prevent the embedded parts from shifting and drilling holes on the anchor plate when necessary. For very large embedded parts, vibration holes should be drilled on the board, but the locations and size of holes will not affect the normal use of the anchor plate.
4. Skeleton welding production: skeleton structure and brick structure, steel frame structure and its hybrid structure. Brick structure is simple and economical, and steel frame highlights tremendous changes in mountain shape. Waterfalls, fountains and blue-green peaks should be kept skeleton waterproof.
5. Wire mesh welding: small steel bars are welded and fixed, and a frame is formed on them by a welding machine. This step basically determines the default shape of the rockery.
6. Wire mesh binding method: tie the wire mesh to the moulded steel frame, and then tie it with thin wires.
7. Gypsum: The mud floor is made of cement, yellow mud, river sand and other materials, which has strong plasticity. Repeat to get shape, texture, body and surface basically close to the model.
8. Modeling: The plastic surface is carefully carved on the plastic surface, engraved with texture, color, texture and surface features. Texture and color can be treated according to the design requirements, such as watercolor white toner or ordinary cement mortar, and appropriate proportion of powder, rough and soft plastic. Stripes consist mainly of rocks and complement each other in order to display a clear and striking image and present a good shape, often steep and upright posture. The synthetical lithographic pattern can better show the deep and cool style. In addition to recording texture, cracks, holes, decay, cracks, defects and displacement details, natural rocks also have good performance, which enhances the reality of natural rock scenes.
9. Oil and grease on paint surface: when dry, color plastic lenses, spray colorant with water, mix alkaline pigment powder with cement water. When 90% of the plastic surface is dry, some slightly darker interstitial holes or concave roots are sprinkled with a small black-and-white or green concave size and density elsewhere.