The use of cement imitation railing can be extended and the use time will be prolonged. Why do I say so? Below are technical personnel to introduce to you, I hope our introduction can help you better.
The wooden imitation railing is a kind of craft like wooden railing. It has high strength, long service life, convenient installation and strong support. Its anticorrosion, water resistance, fire resistance and weatherability are far more than natural wood. The appearance of wood grain is detailed and lifelike, and the shape is more ingenious. For the building materials industry, cement imitation wooden railing is custom-made, and products are compatible with the surrounding environment, which is also the most important symbol. For example, the University Town imitating balustrade, originally your garden district is European style villa or community, the surrounding environment is also European style, imitation wood balustrade to make quotations, if you use Chinese or classical imitation wood parapet style, so it is incompatible with the surrounding environment, very incompatible. Whether the imitation parapet is installed outside or indoors, there is a point to be paid attention to: that the product must match the environment and architectural style so that the charm of the imitation parapet can be highlighted.
The natural maintenance of cement imitation wood should meet the following requirements:
(1) the cement imitation wood should be covered and moistened to maintain within 12h of the finished wood. Dry concrete must be maintained immediately after completion. When the average temperature of the day is below 5 centigrade, no water is allowed.
(2) the time of cement watering and curing: when using Portland cement, ordinary portland cement or slag Portland cement, no less than 7 days; when the cement, fly ash cement, admixture admixtures or impermeability requirements are used, no less than 14 days; when other kinds of cement are used. The curing time of cement imitation wood should be determined according to the technical properties of the cement used.
(3) the number of watering should keep the cement imitation wood in a humid state, and the concrete curing water should be the same as the mixing water.
(4) all the surfaces of the cement imitation wood covered with plastic cloth should be covered tightly, and there should be condensation water in the plastic cloth.
(5) before the strength of cement imitation wood reaches 1.2N/m, it is not allowed to trample or install formwork and support on it.
The stone railing seems to be enough to fake the truth, and it adds to the artistic atmosphere of the environment in the park area. It is very natural and beautiful. The stone guardrail is made of composite materials with high strength, water resistance and strong weather resistance. The imitation stone railings are more conducive to environmental protection in use, and the service life is more lengther than the ordinary stone railings, ensuring the stability of the environment. Compared with the stone guardrail, the production cycle of the parapet guardrail is very short, the material used is very easy, the cost is relatively low, the installation process of the guardrail is also more simple, the advantage is very obvious.